After a decade away Carl Cox will return to host and curate his own Intec stage at the Creamfields music festival in 2018.
One of the most well-known and loved DJs in the world, Cox is the first act to be added to the line up for the four day event which attracts 70,000 fans each year.
Creamfields takes place 23-26 August 2018 and tickets are on sale.
Farius has released a new tune on Delirium Recordings.
Check out Don’t Let Go:
Out now on Beatport.
Check out the amazing Gary Afterlife remix of a track by Limetra on Sunstate Records:
Ten of the best tracks around at the moment as chosen by TheEDMblog:
- Klaas – Together (Chris Gold remix) (Soundz Good)
- Dean Mickoski & Roland Clark – Red Light (Subliminal Soul)
- TILT ft. Ruby Turner – Deeper In Love (Perfecto House)
- Stoneface & Terminal present Gundamea – The Moment Before (Electronic Elements)
- Valer den Bit – Viento (Danny Oliveira remix) (Timeless Moment)
- Mike Tohr – Magnolia (Electronic Elements)
- Harper & Green – Aratoro (Rolo Green remix) (Perfecto Black)
- Above & Beyond ft. Zoë Johnston – My Own Hymn (Anjunabeats)
- Farius – Ellipse (Statement! Recordings)
- Dogzilla – Without You (Will Atkinson remix) (Who’s Afraid OF 138?!)
The new TILT track is a thing of quality.
The Moment Before is a wonderful new sound from Stoneface & Terminal.
And Rolo Green is producing some excellent remixes so check out Aratoro.
Enjoy the music!
Dave Pearce will be hosting his Delirium club night at Concorde 2 in Brighton on Saturday 19 August 2017.
He will be joined by Solarstone, Thrillseekers and James Dymond with the warm up provided by upcoming talent Farius.
Saver tickets are available now via the Concorde 2 website. The event is for over 18s only and photo ID will be required.
Looks like an amazing night!
One of the world’s leading festival promoters have announced a new itinerary of events around the world.
Creamfields will stage events in Europe, South America, Australia and the Far East between July and December 2017.
The announcement coincides with the 20 year celebrations of the flagship UK show which returns to Cheshire in August. The award-winning event, which now runs for 4 days, has grown to become Europe’s biggest electronic music festival attracting audiences of 70,000 per year.
The full schedule is:
20 July – Mallorca
5 August – Ibiza
14 & 15 August – Malta
24-27 August – UK
10 November – Uruguay
11 November – Peru
12 November – Chile
26 November – Melbourne
15 & 16 December – Hong Kong
17 December – Taiwan
For more information on each of the the shows and line-up announcements visit: http://www.creamfields.com/international.
Respected label Discover Records have announced the release of a bicentenary album.
Discover 200 features tracks by the likes of Neal Scarborough, Chris Hampshire, Ben Gold, Greg Downey and Thomas Datt.
The label has long received acclaim for seeking out the best underground trance music and for launching the careers of producers including John Askew, Activa, John O’Callaghan and Sean Tyas.
One of the hottest producers of the moment, Para X, has compiled the release and created a continuous DJ mix.
The album will be available exclusively on Beatport on 21 August 2017 followed by a full release on 4 September.
Dave Pearce has released a new mix album featuring the latest in trance and progressive.
Artists including Above & Beyond, Farius, Max Freegrant, Cosmic Gate, Johnny Yono and Stoneface & Terminal feature on the new release which is available via iTunes
Dave Pearce is one of the top dance music DJs in the UK. Following over 10 years at BBC Radio 1 during which he helped pioneer the success of dance music on the station he continues to tour and release albums celebrating the latest in trance, EDM and progressive.
During 2017 Dave has made numerous festival and club appearances including Trance Sanctuary at The Egg and Ministry of Sound in London. He has also returned to Ibiza playing Es Paradis alongside Alex M.O.R.P.H.
Delirium Trance & Progressive, mixed by Dave Pearce, is out now.
Ten of the best tracks around at the moment as chosen by TheEDMBlog:
- Oxen Butcher ft. Bonnie Rabson – I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free (Flashover Recordings)
- Roger Shah & Inger Hansen – Castles In The Sky (Magic Island Records)
- Freejak – Jamaica (Somn’thing Records)
- Alan Walker ft. Gavin James – Tired (Axollo remix) (Relentless)
- Tenishia ft. Jonathan Mendelsohn – Sun Comes Again (Armada Music)
- Ilan Bluestone ft. Giuseppe De Luca – Frozen Ground (Spencer Brown remix) (Anjunabeats)
- Talisman & Hudson – Leaving Planet Earth (Perfecto)
- Estiva – Unowa (Statement!)
- Heavens Cry – Voices (Who’s Afraid Of 138?!)
- Solarstone vs Scott Bond – 3rd Earth (Scott Bond & Charlie Walker Rebooted remix) (Who’s Afraid Of 138?!)
Check out the wonderful summer tune by Oxen Butcher!
The new version of Castles In The Sky is quality.
And the Talisman & Hudson is a beauty.
Enjoy the music!
Creamfields Ibiza takes place on Saturday 5 August 2017 as part of BBC Radio 1’s Ibiza weekend.
The event is hosted at Privilege, the world’s biggest club, and will include performances by Above & Beyond, Don Diablo, High Contrast, Kolsch, Shadow Child, Steve Aoki and Yotto.
For this season Privilege has undergone refurbishment including the installation of a new dancefloor as well as a new sound system.
Other artists appearing include B. Traits, Charlie Sloth, Danny Howard and Goldie with more to be announced in the coming weeks.
Tickets are available from:
More information via: http://www.cream.co.uk, http://www.facebook.com/creamibixa or http://www.privilegeibiza.com.