American DJ and producer Christopher Lawrence has launched an exciting new mix contest for bedroom djs around the world.
The lucky winner will be the offered the opportunity to provide a special guest mix for the third anniversary of Lawrence’s popular radio show.
“My radio show Rush Hour has always been about supporting up and coming producers and djs, particularly those in the underground trance scene. There are so many talented djs out there who deserve to get their sound heard and I hope this contest will help to do that,” he commented when launching the competition.
Rush Hour airs on DI.FM and is syndicated to over 120 FM markets worldwide stretching across North and South America, Europe, Asia and the Pacific and the iTunes podcast has reached over 250,000 subscribers.
The rules for the competition are:
1. Contest is open to DJs of all ages.
2. Mixes must in the trance genre.
3. All mixes must be original.
4. Mixes must be exactly 60 minutes.
5. Tracklist must be supplied and include artist, title and label.
6. Please include your name and contact details.
7. MP3 download links should be sent to: email@example.com
8. Deadline for entries is midnight (Pacific Standard Time) on Tuesday March 15th 2011
Get mixing and good luck!